At below I have listed some Useful Books for Geometry and Topology. I hope this list will help you.
- Boothby, W. M. An Introduction to Differentiable Manifolds and Riemannian Geometry.
- Conlon, L. Differentiable Manifolds: A First Course.
- Spivak, M. A Comprehensive Introduction to Differential Geometry, Vol 1.
- Warner, F. Foundations of Differentiable Manifolds and Lie Groups.
- Marvin J. Greenberg, John R. Harper, Algebraic Topology: A First Course.
- Joseph J. Rotman, an Introduction to Algebraic Topology
- Allen Hatcher, Algebraic Topology.
- Spanier, Edwin H. Algebraic Topology.
- Manfredo P. Do Carmo, Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces
- Alfred Gray, Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces
- Barrett O’Neill, Elementary Differential Geometry
- Klingenberg, W., A Course in Differential Geometry
- Bourbaki, N. General Topology.
- Dixmier, J. General Topology.
- John L. Kelley, General Topology.
- James Munkres, Topology.